An Incarnation student planner will be provided for all Junior High students and is the only planner that should be used.
GRADES 7 & 8
- 1 USB flash drive – OPTIONAL. OneDrive accounts are available to all students in grades 5-8 and this is the recommended location for saving documents.
- Pair of CORDED headphones or earbuds (Audio Jack connection). Wireless headphones or earbuds are NOT allowed. – TO BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY; NOT INCLUDED IN PTO SUPPLY PACKET.
- Zippered pouch
- Colored pencils
- 2 Glue sticks
- 4 sharpened #2 pencils
- 2 packages of Expo Low-Odor FINE point dry erase markers
- 1 package of Expo Low-Odor WIDE chisel-tip dry erase markers to leave with homeroom
- Black fine-tip permanent marker
- Red, blue and black pens (no other colors)
- Loose-leaf paper for every class (3 hole WIDE line only)
- 12 inch English/Metric ruler
- 2 boxes tissues (175 or more)
- 1 roll paper towels
- 1 container Clorox wipes (teacher use
NOTE: Students may use an accordion-style folder or a binder instead of separate pocket folders for each class.
We want students to find an organizational system that works well for them.
Art: sketchbook (spiral bound or hardbound – 50 pages or more)
English: 1 single-subject spiral notebook with pockets; 1 packet of index cards
Grade 7: 1 pocket folder; 1 composition notebook
Grade 8: 1 pocket folder, 1 composition notebook; 1 spiral notebook
Social Studies: 1 pocket folder; 1 three-subject spiral notebook
Grade 7: 1 three-ring binder (1”) with 3 dividers with extra loose-leaf paper; graph paper; scientific, calculator (Texas Instruments preferred); 4 Expo markers to leave in the math classroom
Grade 8: 1 three-ring binder (1 ½”) with 3 dividers; one 4-pack of black Expo markers; protractor; graph paper; loose-leaf paper
Pre-Algebra: scientific calculator;
Algebra & Geometry: Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus or TI-84 Plus CE graphing calculator
Science: 1 three-subject spiral notebook with pockets ONLY FOR SCIENCE; one ½” – 1” binder for Science Fair ONLY, preferably with clear pocket on front
Religion: Confirmation and Service folders (received from Parish Office); 1 pocket folder;
Physical Education: Gym uniform (see Uniform Code for details)
The supplies needed below are based on your child’s Music and Foreign Language choices.
These items are NOT included in the PTO supply kits.
Music: Grade 7 ONLY: 1 pocket folder with fasteners; loose-leaf paper; pen; pencil; 2 guitar picks – medium thickness
Band: Band instrument and maintenance items; brass students – black washcloth; 1” black hard cover 3-ring binder; small pencil bag for binder; 2 pencils; 1 box of tissues; 1 roll of paper towels; “Essential Elements 2000 Book 2” and “Essential Elements Book 3” published by Hal Leonard.
Grade 7: Essential Elements book 3 (essential Techniques); Continue with Etling Workbook for Strings book 1
Grade 8: Continue with Essential Elements book 3 and Etling Workbook for Strings book 1
Spanish: 1 single-subject spiral notebook; 1 three-prong pocket folder; 1 red pen
French: graph paper composition book; loose leaf paper; 3-prong pocket folder or a section in your binder dedicated to French materials
German: 1” three prong binder; hardcover notebook (size A5 with elastic enclosure band – 120 sheets / 240 pages – dotted grid page preferred – will be used for 2 years. May be purchased from Frau Marshall.)
Grade 7 – add 5 tab dividers;
Grade 8 – add 5 tab dividers.