An Incarnation student planner will be provided for all Intermediate II students and is the only planner that should be used.
- 1 USB flash drive – Lexar, SanDisk-Cruzer, or PNY brand, minimum 4 GB — TO BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY – NOT INCLUDED IN PTO SUPPLY PACKET.
- 2 packages of loose-leaf paper (3 hole WIDE line only)
- One 1 ½” binder
- 10 (at least) binder dividers with pockets (two packs of either 5 or 8 dividers)
- 5 blue or black ERASABLE pens (no gel pens / no “clicking” pens) NO FLAIR PENS
- 20 sharpened #2 pencils
- 5 red pens (no gel pens / no “clicking” pens)
- Colored pencils (limit 12)
- Small scissors
- 8 glue sticks
- One 10-count pack of washable markers
- 2 yellow highlighters
- 2 Expo Low-Odor fine point dry erase markers
- 4 Expo Low-Odor thick point dry erase markers
- 1 simple, basic pencil bag for pencils, pens, scissors, and glue (coloring supplies are kept in the lockers)
- 2 large boxes of tissues
- GIRLS: 1 roll of paper towels
- BOYS: 1 pack of Clorox wipes
NO LOCKER ITEMS ARE PERMITTED IN THE FIFTH GRADE LOCKERS (magnets, mirrors, boxes, etc.)
PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE THESE ITEMS.
IN ADDITION TO THE ABOVE:
Religion: 1 RED spiral notebook
Reading: 1 YELLOW vinyl 3 prong pocket folder
Writing: 1 BLUE spiral notebook; 1 BLUE composition notebook, 1 BLUE pocket folder
Social Studies: 1 BLACK composition notebook
Science / Health: 1 set 3×5 spiral bound lined index cards; 1 set 4×6 lined index cards; 1 GREEN composition notebook; ruler
Art: 1 fine point black permanent marker; liquid glue bottle
Supplies needed from Section below are based on your child’s Music choice:
Music: 1 three-prong PURPLE pocket folder with loose-leaf paper; pen or pencil; eraser; 2 guitar picks –medium thickness; two or three piece soprano recorder (may be purchased from Music teacher)
Band: Band instrument and maintenance items; brass students – black washcloth; 2 pencils; 1” black hard cover 3-ring binder; small pencil bag for binder; 1 package Post-It tabs 1”x1 ½”; 1 Sharpie permanent marker ; “Essential Elements Book 1” published by Hal Leonard. Reed players need 5 strength #2 reeds, at least 5 strength #2 ½ reeds.
Orchestra: Continue with Essential Elements book 1 and Etling Workbook for Strings book 1
Begin Essential Elements book 2 (second semester)