An Incarnation student planner will be provided for all Intermediate II students and is the only planner that should be used.
- Pair of CORDED headphones or earbuds (Audio Jack connection). Wireless NOT allowed. – PURCHASED SEPARATELY; NOT included in PTO Supply Packet
- 2 packages of loose-leaf paper (3 hole WIDE line only)
- One 1 ½” binder
- 10 (at least) binder dividers with pockets (two packs of either 5 or 8 dividers)
- 5 blue or black ERASABLE pens (no gel pens / no “clicking” pens) NO FLAIR PENS
- 20 sharpened #2 pencils
- 5 red pens (no gel pens / no “clicking” pens)
- Colored pencils (limit 12)
- Small scissors
- 8 glue sticks
- 1 pad of 3×3 Post-It notes (approx. 75 sheets)
- One 10-count pack of washable markers
- 2 yellow highlighters
- 2 black Expo Low-Odor fine point dry erase markers
- 4 black Expo Low-Odor thick point dry erase markers
- 1 simple, basic pencil bag for pencils, pens, scissors, and glue (coloring supplies are kept in the lockers)
- 2 large boxes of tissues
- 1 roll of paper towels
- GIRLS: 1 box Ziploc gallon bags
- BOYS: 1 box Ziploc quart bags
- OPTIONAL: 1 USB flash drive. OneDrive accounts are available to all students in grades 5-8 and this is the recommended location for saving documents.
NO LOCKER ITEMS ARE PERMITTED IN THE FIFTH GRADE LOCKERS (magnets, mirrors, boxes, etc.). PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE THESE ITEMS.
IN ADDITION TO THE ABOVE:
Religion: 1 RED spiral notebook
Writing: 1 BLUE spiral notebook; 1 BLUE composition notebook, 1 pocket folder (Any color/design)
Social Studies: 1 BLACK composition notebook; 1 set 4×6 lined index cards
Science / Health: Ruler; 2 sets 3×5 spiral bound lined index cards; 1 set 4×6 lined index cards; 1 GREEN composition notebook
Art: 1 fine point black permanent marker; liquid glue bottle
Supplies needed from Section below are based on your child’s Music choice:
Music: 1 three-prong PURPLE pocket folder with loose-leaf paper; pen or pencil; eraser; 2 guitar picks –medium thickness; two or three piece soprano recorder (may be purchased from Music teacher)
Band: Band instrument and maintenance items; trumpet, trombone French horn & baritone players – black washcloth; 2 pencils; ½” or 1” black hard cover 3-ring binder; small pencil bag for binder; 1 package Post-It tabs; 1 Sharpie permanent marker; “Essential Elements Book 1” published by Hal Leonard; “Habits of a Successful Beginner Band Musician” published by GIA Publications, Inc., to be kept at school; Reed players need 5 strength #2 reeds, at least 5 strength #2 ½ reeds.
Orchestra: Essential Elements book 1 and Etling Workbook for Strings book 1; Essential Elements book 2 (second semester)