An Incarnation student planner will be provided for all Intermediate II students and is the only planner that should be used.
- Pair of CORDED headphones or earbuds (Audio Jack connection). Wireless NOT allowed. – PURCHASED SEPARATELY; NOT included in PTO Supply Packet
- 3 packets of loose-leaf paper (3 hole WIDE line only)
- 5 blue or black pens (NO GEL PENS / NO “CLICKING” PENS)
- 20 sharpened #2 pencils
- 5 red pens
- Colored pencils (limit 12)
- 4 glue sticks
- 1 black Sharpie.
- 8 black Expo Low-Odor dry erase markers
- Binder (2”)
- 10 vinyl dividers without pockets
- Markers (limit 10)
- 1 LARGE zippered pouch (large enough for all supplies)
- 2 large boxes of tissues (175 COUNT OR MORE)
- 100 count 4×6 notecards (lined)
- 1 large container of Clorox wipes (105 wipes)
- 2 large rolls of paper towels
- OPTIONAL: 1 USB flash drive. OneDrive accounts are available to all students in grades 5-8 and this is the recommended location for saving documents.
NO LOCKER ITEMS ARE PERMITTED IN THE SIXTH GRADE LOCKERS (magnets, mirrors, boxes, etc.) PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE THESE ITEMS.
IN ADDITION TO THE ABOVE:
Language Arts: One 1 ½” binder with at least 8 tab dividers (to be kept in the classroom), 1 composition notebook
Science: 1 composition notebook
French / German: 1 glue stick; 1 Expo Low-Odor dry erase marker
Spanish: 1 Expo Low-Odor dry erase marker
Math: 3-hole punched graph paper, 1 composition notebook (lined or graphed)
Social Studies: 1 pack of “super sticky” 3×3 post-it notes
Art: 2 ultra-fine point black permanent markers (very thin); 1 pocket folder to store work
Physical Education: Gym uniform (see Uniform Code for details)
Supplies needed from Section below are based on your child’s Music choice:
Music: 1 three-prong pocket folder with loose-leaf paper; pencil; eraser; 2 guitar picks – medium thickness
Band: 2 pencils; 1 pkg. Post-It tabs; ½” or 1” black hard cover 3-ring binder; pencil bag for binder; “Essential Elements 2000 Book 1” and “Essential Elements 2000 Book 2” published by Hal Leonard; “Christmas Favorites (Solos & Band Arrangements)” arranged by Michael Sweeney / published by Hal Leonard; percussionists – keyboard or mallet percussion book. “Habits of a Successful Band Musician” published by GIA Publications, Inc. to be kept at school. Reed players also need 10 reeds (5 strength # 2 1/2 and 5 strength # 3).
Orchestra: Essential Elements book 2; Etling Workbook for Strings book 1