An Incarnation student planner will be provided for all Intermediate II students and is the only planner that should be used.
- 1 USB flash drive – Lexar, SanDisk-Cruzer, or PNY brand, minimum 4 GB; OPTIONAL ITEM – TO BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY – NOT INCLUDED IN PTO SUPPLY PACKET.
- 3 packets of loose-leaf paper (3 hole WIDE line only)
- 5 blue or black pens (NO GEL PENS / NO “CLICKING” PENS)
- 20 sharpened #2 pencils
- 5 red pens
- Colored pencils (limit 12)
- 4 glue sticks
- 1 black Sharpie
- Binder (2”)
- 10 vinyl dividers without pockets
- Markers (limit 10)
- 1 LARGE zippered pouch (large enough for all supplies)
- 2 large boxes of tissues (175 COUNT OR MORE)
- 100 count 4×6 notecards (lined)
- BOYS: 1 large container of Clorox wipes (105 wipes)
- GIRLS: 2 large rolls of paper towels
NO LOCKER ITEMS ARE PERMITTED IN THE SIXTH GRADE LOCKERS (magnets, mirrors, boxes, etc.)
PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE THESE ITEMS.
IN ADDITION TO THE ABOVE:
Religion: 1 composition notebook to be use for a journal
Language Arts: One 1 ½” binder (needed in October)
Science: 1 composition notebook
French / German: 1 glue stick; 1 Expo Low-Odor dry erase marker
Spanish: 1 Expo Low-Odor dry erase marker
Math: 1 four-pack of black Expo Low-Odor dry erase markers, 3-hole punched graph paper
Social Studies 1 pack of “super sticky” 3×3 post-it notes
Art: 2 ultra-fine point black permanent markers (very thin); 1 pocket folder to store work
Physical Education: Gym uniform (see Uniform Code for details)
Supplies needed from Section below are based on your child’s Music choice:
Music: 1 three-prong pocket folder with loose-leaf paper; pen or pencil; eraser; 2 guitar picks –medium thickness
Band: Band instrument and maintenance items; brass students – black washcloth; 2 pencils; 1 pkg. Post-It durable tabs 1”x1 ½”; 1” black hard cover 3-ring binder; pencil bag for binder; “Essential Elements 2000 Book 1” and “Essential Elements 2000 Book 2” published by Hal Leonard; “Christmas Favorites (Solos & Band Arrangements)” arranged by Michael Sweeney / published by Hal Leonard; percussionists – keyboard or mallet percussion book. Reed players also need 10 reeds (5 strength # 2 1/2 and 5 strength # 3).
Orchestra: Continue with Essential Elements book 2 and Etling Workbook for Strings book 1