2022 Incarnation Trivia Night – It’s No April Fools!
- Friday, 4/1/22. Doors open at 6:30pm. Game 7:30pm to 11pm.
- Location – Incarnation Parish Center Gym, 45 Williamsburg Lane, 45459.
- We would like to say that April 1st versus our usual late January Trivia Night would mean no snow or ice, but this is Ohio. Risk of snow on 4/1 is basically equal to any other year!
- Signs will direct you to enter the Parish Center through the designated side doors. Our main lobby area will be roped off in preparation for an early Saturday morning event.
- Each table of 8 is $160.
- Tables are paid as a whole, we cannot split table payment between the 8 table members – we leave those determinations to you J!
- Please see registration link below for online payment.
- Adults age 21+ only.
- We will have 10 rounds of questions, with judging after each round. No technology allowed during question rounds, including answering or texting phones!
- Bring food & non-alcoholic drinks for your table, if you wish. Please – there is no alcohol BYOB!
- Beer and hard Seltzers will be on sale before the game and between rounds. Please note that we are not able to sell or bring in wine or other spirits this year due to constraints with our temporary Ohio Liquor permit being within 30 days of our annual Incarnation Fish Fry (?Link to Fry).
- Our Trivia Night Split-the-Pot winners average $1200+ take home! Please bring plenty of cash, your odds are great.
- For both beverages and Split the Pot tickets: we can accept credit cards for transactions over $20.
- We encourage your table to “dress a theme”….after all, it is April Fools Night! Some notable theme tables of the past include the Snuggies, Elves on the Shelf Gone Wild, Night at the Oscars, The Surgery Table, Los Triviadores Super Heroes, School Snow Day One-Call, and many more.
- Prizes are awarded to the Trivia Winner table and Best Theme table, although we all know Trivia Night is about the honor and glory.
- 100% of our fundraiser proceeds benefit Incarnation School!
- Click here to see some pics of past Trivia Night memories.
How to Register
- Please complete the registration link a below to hold your team’s spot – registration will be open through Monday 3/28/22 or table space is gone (??).
- Registration confirmation will be made via email when payment is received.
- For any questions, please contact Theresa or Ed Busherebusher@woh.rr.com
In registration, we will need:
- Table Name This can be the last name of your registrant, or any fun team name that you would like us to post with each round’s score.
- Primary Table Contact Name
- Contact email
- Contact phone
- Comments and/or Special Need Requests